AirView™ for home sleep testing
Get instant online access to your patients’ ApneaLink™ Air home testing information via the secure1 AirView server – a cloud-based solution for patient management that extends ResMed’s continuum of care. From initial screening through to therapy, AirView helps eliminate bottlenecks and streamline your workflow.
Intuitive screening dashboard
View your patient’s day at a glance with snapshot patient journey statuses on a single screen.
Analyse data via a detailed signals display with manual scoring ability.
See a detailed interpretation report on an effective, easy-to-analyse colour-coded single page.
Use AirView to record raw data and statistical results from home sleep screenings performed with ApneaLink Air. Access an automatic score to help you screen sleep-disordered breathing and see recommended actions.
Security and privacy by design
AirView’s built-in password protection, role-based access and encryption protect both your data and your patients’ data. Plus, ResMed complies with strict security and privacy legislation1.
AirView for home sleep testing FAQs
AirView is not downloaded – you simply access it online via an internet browser. Check the browser specifications in the last question below.
Please contact your ResMed representative, who’ll be able to talk you through the pricing information.
This is a system that allows you to upload data from therapy device SD cards or USB sticks, as well as from ApneaLink Air, without the need for Java applets.
- PC – Pentium 1.6 GHz or greater with an active internet connection
- Memory – 500MB RAM or greater
- Screen resolution – 1,024 x 768 (minimum)
- SD card reader (required to download data from a data card)
- USB port
Operating system requirements
One of the following:
- Microsoft® Windows 7 32 and 64-bit (Home Premium and Professional)
- Microsoft® Windows 8.1 (Home Premium and Professional)
- Microsoft® Windows 10 (Home Premium and Professional)
One of the following:
- Mozilla Firefox™ 42.0 or newer
- Google Chrome™ 86.0 or newer
- Microsoft Edge™ 87.0 or newer
Additional software required
While not essential, the following programs (or equivalents) are necessary to download card data and view exported data and reports from AirView.
- Microsoft™ Office Excel™ 2007 or above
- Adobe™ Acrobat™ Reader 10.0.1 or above
- Oracle™ Java™ SE 8
- ResMed Cloud Connect
For testing and diagnostics tasks
View and print diagnostic reports
Score raw data signals manually
Interpret and electronically sign a diagnostic report
Add and view diagnostic notes
Create and update a home sleep test patient record
Download and review device data
For administrative tasks
Create and update locations
Create and update users
Create and update insurers
Create and update physician access
Create and update payor compliance options
Connected portable easy-to-use home sleep screening device.
Home sleep testing and diagnostic solutions
Our comprehensive diagnostic solutions empower sleep labs to use home sleep testing and compatible software to efficiently manage each step of the diagnostic process.
AirView for therapy management
Cloud-based patient management and data on demand, designed to be secure.
This content is intended for health professionals only. Please refer to the user guides for relevant information related to any warnings and precautions to be considered before and during use of the product.
- AirView was built to be secure and compliant with (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) and national privacy laws. It uses data encryption technologies to secure patient data. ResMed security specialists are heavily involved in AirView, from the initial design to ongoing monitoring of operations. The solution is regularly tested for risk management and privacy compliance. Our hosting provider in Europe is a third-party company that holds the stringent HDS (Hébergement de Données de Santé) certification as well as ISO 27001 certification to host medical data.